Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Clogged up

I've gotten on here several times in the last few days with the intent of writting something.  Something profound and meaningful.  But, when I lay my fingers to the keyboard, nothing comes to me.  There are several things going on in my life right now, but nothing that I can manage to put into words.  Do you ever have thoughts but you just can't let yourself put them out there?  It makes me think of Mary, Jesus's mother.  A couple of times the Bible says that she "pondered these things in her heart"... or something to that affect.  I guess thats what I'm doing right now: Pondering things in my heart.  All I can say is, things never stay the same.  Everything always changing, weither I want it to or not.  Truely, its not that I don't like change - but its alarming when its happening without you.  You know?  Well, anyway, hopefully I can very soon begin to get all of this muck out of my head and onto this screen.  It always makes me feel better.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails