Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, May 07, 2010

Oh no.... Mother's Day

I've made it no secret in the past that I seriously loath Mother's Day.  I know its something that will always be with me, even if I finally do become a mother some day.  It would be so much easier if it did not have to be on a Sunday.  Last year I went to church because I felt it might be my Grandmother's last Mother's Day.  This year, she is most likely too weak to make it to church herself anyway.  So, I'm avoiding it.  It hasn't been easy since I teach a children's sunday school class.  I've been trying to find someone to cover for me.  Today I just left a message with the sunday school director that I wouldn't be there and I'll just let him take care of it.  I think we may take a trip down south to The Garden of The Gods.  Its beautiful country.  I'm going to try and forget that the silly holiday ever exsisted!

2 comments:

Leigha said...

We love visiting Garden of the Gods..it's so beautiful!
I hope you have a good day and enjoy yourself, despite what day it is.

Bethanie said...

thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails