Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Proverbs 31:25

 And she smiles at the future.

I can't tell you how many times I've read Proverbs 31.  Too many to count.  But, I was reading it today and those words stood out to me, as if I had never read them before.  They tell me that the woman is confident about the future.  She is sure that whatever happens, everything will be fine.  That God is in control of whatever is to come.  It has inspired me immensely!  This is my new motto and possibly even my new blog - stay tuned.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hi Bethanie!! YES, the Proverbs 31 woman was certainly confident! Oh, if I could remember to be that confident when things look bleak!! Thank you for sharing that thought...I needed to hear it!

~Kristi

Bethanie said...

your very welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails