Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What day is it?

Ugh...... Everything has been so crazy.  I started my new job last week.  It is more hectic than I would've ever imagined.  My schedule is all over the place.  The hours are different every day.  It was supposed to be "part-time", but I'm doing 40+ this week.  Almost all of my co-works act as if they suck on lemons.  Let me just put it out there- I HATE IT!  But, it is what it is.  It has defiantly upped my prayer life.  I've been praying for patients, mercy, and a speedy end to this detour on my journey. 
I'm not sure how often I'll be blogging.  Not that I was obsessed with it before the job.  Really though, I don't even have the energy to check my email these days. 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails